We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who has experience in developing systems to support import company operations. You will be tasked with developing and maintaining the internal system of an international expedition company.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding, unit testing and debugging
- Work with system analyst teams to define integration requirements
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers/Mobile Developer to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
- Design and build core integration architecture to integrate with a variety of different system
- Working from Office at Mangga Besar, Jakarta Barat.
- Have minimum 2 years experience as Backend Developer using Python, Django, and Django Rest Framework is a must.
- Have experiences to build and maintain REST API
- Have experiences using PostgreSQL, MongoDB is a must.
- Have experiences using the following python packages is a plus: Celery
- Ability to use GIT is a must
- Have knowledges of AWS products is a plus
- Have experience using Linux
Additional advantages (optional):
- Experience in managing complex systems and integrated with Third Parties.
- Have good time management skills
How to Apply
Send your latest CV in PDF format with subject “Full Stack Django Developer” and your expected salary to email email@example.com. We will contact only candidates who meet the requirements.